What is Kelp 3 ?
It is a 3 part product containing :
> Nutrients: Macro (Nitrogen, Phosphorus, Potassium). Micro (Copper, Zinc, Iron, Manganese) and Secondary (Calcium, Magnesium, Sulphur).
> EM (Effective Microorganism) – Aerobic & Anaerobic beneficial bacteria such as Photo Synthetic Bacteria, Nitrogen Fixing Bacteria and Phosphate Solubilizers.
> MA (Micro Algae) – natural and extremely efficient Nitrogen Fixers such as Chroococcus Turgidus and Chlamydomonas Spp.
Our products are manufactured purely from sargassum seaweed, a natural vegetable origin, by a proprietary fermentation technology that maintains the nutrient value of seaweeds.
What differentiates our product is that, being manufactured completely organically, it is a live system containing naturally present effective micro-organisms and micro-algae (blue green algae, nitrogen fixing bacteria, azospirillum, phospho-bacteria, nitrobacteria, Chroococcus Turgidus, etc) which on dilution in the soil multiply and fix nitrogen over and above micro nutrients present in the seaweed – thus giving better plant yields. Our products are even showing superior results as compared to ascophyllum based extracts.
Nutrient Profile :
Nitrogen as N : 0.56%
Phosphorus as P2O5 : 0.03%
Potassium as K : 50 mg/100g
Calcium as Ca : 15 mg/100g
Magnesium as Mg : 4mg/100g
Sulphur as S : 0.8%
Iron : 2.5mg/100g
B, Cu, Mo, Mn, Zn : 1mg/100g
Microbial Count :
1. Nitrogen Fixing Bacteria : > 104
2. Photosynthetic Bacteria : > 104
3. Phosphate Solubilising Bacteria : > 104
Specific Microbial Count :
1. Azospirillum : > 2.5 x 104
2. Phospho Bacteria : > 2.0 x 104
3. Nitro Bacteria : > 3.0 x 104
4. Pseudomonas : > 1.5 x 104
5. Thiobacillus : > 2.5 x 104
6. Beijerinckia : > 2.5 x 104
- Improved germination.
- Improved seedling growth.
- Improved root development.
- Improved soil microbial activity.
- Reduced fruit and flower drop.
- Increase in size and weight of the grains and fruits.
- Increase in yield and quality of the produce.
Dose & Application :
> Foliar : 3-5 ml / Ltr of water.
> Drip : 2 Ltr per acre.
– Suitable for all crops from Seed Treatment to Harvest.
– Incorporate at various growth stages of the crop.
– No staining in fruits.