Potassium Humate – 98%
Humic Acid content – 70%
Fulvic Acid content – 15%
K2O content – 10%
pH – 9.0 to 11.0
Solubility – 99%
Incompatibles – all products with pH below 7.0
Dosage & Application :
Fertigation : 2 Kgs / acre in 200 Ltr water once every month during entire crop cycle.
Soil Application : Mix 5Kg with every 100Kgs of Urea, DAP, etc
Soil Corrector : 5 Kg / acre and then 2 Kgs/acre, once every month during entire crop cycle.
Foliar Spray : 1gm/Ltr of water for all crops, every week from 15 days after transplanting to flower setting.
Advantages for Soil:
- Soil conditioner.
- Improves soil structure.
- Increases ion exchange capacity of soil.
- Enhance resistance to stress for soil, especially reduce high salts in alkaline soils.
- Prevents soil from contamination of heavy metallic ions as well as other harmful matters.
- Fertilizer efficiency promoter. Greatly improve the utilization of N & P
- Increase capacities of water holding and cation exchange
- Enhance soil ability of Anti-hard water
Advantages for Plant :
- Stimulates plant growth.
- Promotes root development.
- Stimulates seed germination.
- Increases yield and improve quality of plants.
- Improves nutrient uptake through the leaves and roots.
- Improves the effectiveness of pesticides.